FAMILY SUCCESS PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
- Provide a support system to families on their path to financial stability
- Provide educational opportunities to parents/caregivers to build life skills
- Help adults in the family break through mental and financial barriers to their overall success
- Connect families to resources
- Must be a parent/caregiver to minor child(ren)
- Commit to 1-2 years in the program
- Commit to working towards goals
- Commit to meeting with your volunteer mentor every week either face to face or via phone.
- Commit to attending monthly workshops (via zoom or in person). Transportation and childcare are provided for in-person workshops.
To be considered for our program you must be referred by one of our partner agencies. The Support Staff (Social Worker or Communities in Schools Rep) at the following schools/agencies can refer to our program when we have openings.
- Hornets Nest Elementary
- Devonshire Elementary
- Oakhurst STEAM Academy
- Charlotte East Language Academy
- Rama Road Elementary
- Other schools with a Communities in Schools Rep that has completed our referral partner training
- Other Title 1 schools with a social worker or Communities in Schools Rep that has completed our referral partner training. (school personnel should contact us to become a referral partner)
- Promise Resource Network
- Charlotte Family Housing
*This list of referral partners is growing – check back for updates
Need Help now? View resources available to the community on our RESOURCES PAGE
Must complete two years of the Family Success Program to be eligible for this program. Space is very limited.